Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I just created these designs for "The backyardigans" they look similar because I used the same colors for all 3 since the backyardigans supplies are so colorful , I love colorful colors,polka dots, stripes, etc, anything that will make my invitations look pretty and unique! :)
Well you can check all my designs in my ebay store:
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Party-Sprinkles-Store
This design make me want to party! Lol!! I love the stars and the polka dots!! :)

I love this design(Above) because it looks like the girl is inside the letters...as part of the characters!

I like this one too because of the background and the charactes look so big and of course close to the girl's image, it also looks like she's part of the characters :)


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment